Sunday, November 28, 2010

THE BETRAYAL

Today is the day when I found out that all the things I believe, are all lies. The worst part is, I have nobody to turn to.

The person whom I thought to be my best friend, my soulmate, has put a dagger so deep through my heart that I can hardly breathe. 

When the person you trusted the most, the person you gave up everything for betrays you like this, what's the point? All those hardship, all those laughter and tears... means nothing. 

All this while all I see is rainbow after the storm, but who knows there's a tornado waiting in the corner. I can't say for sure but I don't think the rainbow I'm hoping for will appear anytime soon. Once the trust is lost, it changes the game. It changes everything I ever believe and hope.

I never ask for much in this life... only honesty to the vows made. Hard as it was and is, I held my end of it but obviously it's not enough if the other party thinks of it as a joke.

I always have high hope and opinion and trust that I don't need to worry about having this tornado in my life, well, God has other plans for me. I still have my heart shattered.

Just last week I got back the feeling I almost forgot. The feel of hope, excitement and love. Tonight, they've been stamped over by the very feet that I gave up everything for.

This past week, I lost a hell of a lot. Now I am truly alone, apart from the offsprings that doesn't understand this heartache that I'm feeling. I pray to God that I am strong enough to face this test alone and protect the only ones left who truly loves me. 

I feel nothing now. Just emptiness and hollow. Tears don't bring me comfort, sleep has eluded me... well, I guess I just have to face the fact that I am truly alone now............


No comments:

Post a Comment