Monday, December 6, 2010

BIATCH VS THE GOOD WIFE

Hmm.. saw a picture today. Provocative in a sense to test my patience. Sorry, you bitch, it won't work...!! I have the upper hand. 16 years of head start at life. And 15 years of knowing this someone you're trying to break me from. Grow up you little numbskull. Go find someone your own age to play with.

Don't start a war if you don't have a battle plan. Don't start a game without a gameplan. Don't play mind tricks with a mastermind. Don't start a war with me. You'll lose. Hell, you are losing that's why you resort to this dirty tricks. Face the fact you dimwit. HE'S MINE. And forever will be unless God Almighty says otherwise.

I'm exhausted. Yes. But not too exhausted to fight. U push me once I'll return 4 times. Are you ready to face the music? I have more tricks up my sleeves than u'll ever have.

Don't ever bullshit a bullshitter. Don't lie a liar. Don't cheat a cheater. It may seems that you're winning this war, but truthfully, you're losing. BIG TIME. So might as well u just pack up and git, you urchin.

Lose now, win later is better than win now, lose later. Try google it if you're too stupid to understand.

Whatever. Don't ever try to con a conman.



No comments:

Post a Comment