Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Fighters Club... Where Enemies Can Be Good Friends

It's been more than a year, longer I think, since I last played FC. I made really good friends on the apps. That was the only apps I played on FB at that time coz it took all my days and nights - fighting to loot some fake money and maintaining BOSS. LOL. Maintaining 15 SC is all that mattered. If you're strong enough, you'll get to F100. *sigh*. Those were the days. 

I miss the nights I stayed online, anxiously waiting for the end time for the Jumpers to jump in and Snipers sniping away. Win or lose, didn't really matter. What mattered was seeing your friends on your side. 

Come weekend, support fights are welcomed to block any unnecessary attacks. 

Tho there were some people who took this game seriously. Mean words were said. Revenge for lost fights. Gangs honor and loyalty. Funny as hell. Before all the loadings and kids playing the game, it was fun. Just friendly fights between friends, funny words as fightlines. I miss those days. Friends I made during that time still remain in my list. 

Whatever it is, stressful as it is trying to support all fights on the pages, real life is more tiring. I don't have an end time. I don't have SC to maintain. I don't have jumpers and snipers to call for help. And I don't get a single cent even if I win.

*sigh*... I really miss FC....

No comments:

Post a Comment