Sunday, January 23, 2011

W - Can Stand for Many Things

I know you're reading this. This is for you.


Give up. Stop playing games. There's no such thing as shortcuts. I know you don't care about the consequences as long as you get what you think you want. You're that shallow of a person. Resorting to this kind of tricks just shows how low you are. Grow up. Things earned this way won't last and the sooner you learn, the better. The games you're playing will only bite you in the ass. 


We were taught from young the way to point to people the polite way. Well, there's a reason for that, and I'll tell you why coz I don't think anybody ever told you the reason. Or maybe they did and you're too dumb to understand.


The thumb pointing out, is the thing you strike out. The four fingers pointing back, is the things that'll come to haunt you. There, I said it in the simplest way even you can understand. 


You think I'll just sit around watching you play your little games? Well, think again, darling. The more you play, the further your subject will go from you. I'll make sure of that. Your dirty tricks are known so all the whining and reverse psych won't work anymore. You'll end up with so much pent up fury that you'll burst. And I will be there with a tub of popcorn to see it happen. Heck, I already booked the front seat.


I said it once and I'll say it again. Don't start it with me. You don't want to play this game with me. How much lower can you put yourself? You're already at the lowest point with no more self respect. This is what lowlifes resort to. Damn. If I were you, I'll dig a hole now and bury myself and save the trouble for everyone else. 


Go. Find someone else to bother. We're done with you. You're nothing now. Don't even bother pulling the sympathy card. You're that irritating. Pathetic even. Look at yourself in the mirror someday, really look, and you'll see the little witch you really are. The face we all see. The real little varmint. I'd really love to clobber you one day.


It's done. There's no more you can do that can change the fact that you're hated. People here can't stand you anymore. You're just too stupid to admit. Stop being in denial. The sooner you accept the fact, the easier this will be. Choose, darling, the easy way out or the hard way. Either way, I'll lead you to it. Your call.


Told you once. You don't want to have a taste of my wrath. This is nothing compare to what I'm really capable of. Try, and you'll see. Take it as a threat if you want. I don't care. Do it one more time and you'll get the 4 strikes from me, delivered personally. Go play and bother someone else. Bother me again and I'll make sure I have that tombstone carved with your name on it. 


Want to know how serious I am? Then go ahead and try.



No comments:

Post a Comment