Tuesday, January 4, 2011

YouTube + Twitter + Facebook = YouTwitFace lmao

Hah! I wish there's an apps with that name. We can just type a name in the search box and we can see the Twitfaces we know. I can definitely name a few.


I am in a pissing mood. Waiting for some twitfaces to make my day, or night. So far none of the responds I get are entertaining. I am still pissed. I still feel like clubbing things. The only problem is I don't own a club.


I need to get out. But where to go? I've laid out the plans. Now waiting to be executed. But the waiting part is no fun. I need the adrenaline rush. What I'm doing now slows my heartbeat and I don't like it. No fun. I need the action. I need the rush. Games no longer hold their charm. I need real-life action. I'm tired of waiting around. I need action. Now.


But seriously. Being in pissed mood really no fun. I'm going to go out and get the antidote. And I know just where to get it :).

No comments:

Post a Comment